Mission, Vision & Goals
ISDI’s mission is:
To be the global voice of the special dietary foods industry by:
- Supporting access to safe, high quality, innovative and sustainable nutritious foods for people of all ages with special dietary needs
- Serving as a global knowledge hub for science-based nutrition research, solutions and advocacy.
ISDI’s vision is:
To be a recognised and trusted partner in enriching lives by ensuring access to optimal nutrition for people of all ages with special dietary needs.
ISDI aims to:
- Promote a science-based regulatory and policy environment
- Boost awareness of the benefits of foods for special dietary uses to achieve greater understanding, recognition and appropriate use
- Pursue professional and organisational excellence to support effective partnerships